Summer FREE lunch program is back!
It is provided in City community centers, parks, schools, apartment complexes, public housing, churches and at non-profit organizations.
Rules for Participants:
- Must be 1-18 years of age to participate in program.
- Must receive entire meal as a unit.
- Meal must be eaten on site.
- Do not abuse any food items. (Throw or play with food)
- Clean up your area after you have finished your meal. (use trash dispensers)
- Any misconduct that disrupts the Food Service Program will not be tolerated.
Check the locations HERE.